Sunday, March 20, 2011

Perigee Moonrise

I thought I would go out last night just to breathe in the crisp air and experience the beautiful moonrise. I don't really have the proper camera equipment to capture a moon the way it should be photographed. ( a Celestron lens would be nice, haha )

As the time for the moon to rise came closer, I found myself gathering my camera and tripod to take something just as a memory. As it turns out, I have family and friends who weren't able to view this awesome event due to cloud cover so I'm really glad I was able to get something to share.

I'm sure there will be perfect, expert images all over the internet tomorrow, but for now, I'm happy that I've got these.

Moonrise over a Field in Hilton, NY

Moonrise over the Lake Ontario Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter