Friday, January 2, 2015

24th Annual Members Exhibition - The Days the Artists Spoke



I was privileged to be part of the Members Exhibition at the Rochester Contemporary Art Center which is open until January 18, 2015. http://www.rochestercontemporary.org/

As part of the opening, all participants were invited to give a short talk about their artwork, process or just introduce themselves to the viewers. I was lucky to be there on Friday night among many of Rochester's amazing artists.

My entry, "Searching for Shelter" is a digital photograph printed on canvas paper and is offered for sale during this exhibit. This is the first time I've given a talk so I was just hoping it made some sense.  

My talk starts at about 21:35. I'll let you decide if I accomplished that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter