Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

As we begin a new year, I realize how difficult it was to accomplish all that I had hoped to during 2009. It was an interesting year with my 20 year old Daughter moving to her own apartment and my 91 year old Mom moving out of an apartment in to a Living Center where she can get the 24 hour care she needs. These events, although not mine, directly affected my life. It was a year of many changes.
The last half of the year was mostly mine to do with as I wished and I spent most of it with my clients! It was a very busy time and I loved photographing old friends and new.
2010 will be a time for me to concentrate on those things which make business better and one of them will be to keep up with this BLOG. I will post more often and maybe even catch you up with some of last year's events that I wasn't able to get to.

To everyone, I wish you a HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter