Monday, March 1, 2010

A New Adventure

About a month ago, I contacted a local Mary Kay Director, Judy Dickinson to see if she had any interest in partnering with me to photograph her consultants and clients.

After meeting Judy to set up a Makeover night, my daughter and I participated in an evening skin care clinic and Morgan has since joined the Mary Kay organization. She had her business debut yesterday and was so happy that Judy was able to be there to get her started off right. Thank you to everyone who came to support Morgan and those who couldn't make it but sent best wishes and requests for products. Morgan now has a website where you can see all that is available through her new business and the up to the minute specials. www.marykay.com/mdelapa


Since Valentine's Day was just around the corner, she started out using this cute card.

I'm so proud of my daughter for taking on the challenge of starting a business while attending college. This is the perfect opportunity for her because she has a great sense of style and knows how to help women look their best. She will be concentrating on skin care and getting young women to keep their skin healthy for a lifetime.

As a side benefit to me, I will now be offering makeovers for my portrait business and will enjoy having my daughter be part of the sessions! We are going to have great fun this year!

If you're ready for a new look or interested in finding out the best way to keep your skin looking beautiful, contact Morgan to book a free skin clinic. Once you have that new look, give me a call to have a your portrait taken. Just tell me you've "got your new look" and receive 50% the Session Fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter