Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Tree is Beautiful!

I love picking and decorating our Christmas tree! It's our tradition to cut our own tree and we've been doing that at Pete's Tree Farm in Holley for many years. We had to work a little extra to find the perfect tree this time and wandered around the farm for longer than usual. It was worth it though.

We were lucky to have our daughter Morgan and her "boy" Brian come along with us. That always adds to the fun!


The lights are my job, so once the tree was in the stand, I got them on and added some golden tinsel garland.
The kids came back the next day to put on all our decorations  -  a story to remember while each one is placed on the perfect branch. The final step was for Morgan to place the angel on top of the tree 
( with assistance from Brian this year ). 
We shared stories, eggnog and love. 
What could be better than that!
The start of a great holiday season.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post momma! I love our family, I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

DeLapa Photography Newsletter