Friday, January 14, 2011

WOW ~ It's a New Year ...

and I haven't posted in weeks! 
There was so much going on and so, so many photographs being taken that I was overwhelmed. I couldn't think of what to post first, so I just didn't post anything. 

Now that I've got my brain a little more under control, I'll start by posting this slideshow from the Finger Lakes/PPSNYS Christmas Party. It was held the week before Christmas and members and their families came to share a little holiday cheer. 
It was also the birthday of one of our favorite members, Mark Griffin so Mariann surprised him with a cake! What fun to see the look on his face.

Dinner at Abigail's was great and we had fun opening (and stealing) gifts. I always enjoy gatherings with my Finger Lakes friends and this one was no exception! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter