Saturday, January 30, 2010

An Exciting New Venture

I am pleased and excited to announce that I have become part of a new venture in stock photography.

For years, along with my portrait business, I have been photographing stock photos everywhere I go. I have had the privilege of exhibiting work at the High Falls Gallery in Rochester, NY, where my prints and cards were also sold in the Gift Shop. I had a shop in the Craft Antique Co-op in Greece, NY and sold work there for many years.
Preparing work for sale and exhibit seems to take an inordinate amount of time and I've come to the conclusion that there are other ways of showcasing my stock photography.

When friend and colleague, Monroe Payne invited me to participate in his new company, I jumped at the opportunity. The target date for the business to go live is late Spring but you can read a little about it on the blog. http://ithacastock.blogspot.com/

Take a look and follow the blog, then stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter