Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Shoemaker's Daughter

Beautiful Snowflakes
It's always my own family who are photographically neglected just like the story says.

My daughter performed in the Flower City Ballet's Nutcracker in December, just before the holidays.
With the celebrations, business and normal everyday obligations, I've just begun to process all the images. There are many to go through ( I should belong to Overshooter's Anonymous ), but I have some of Morgan's favorites finished and thought I would post some. I'm planning to make them in to a slideshow which will include more of the performance itself.

Snowflake

From Backstage

Waltz of the Flowers

We really enjoyed seeing Morgan dance again and she definitely sparkled on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter