Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gettysburg, PA - Revisited - A Slideshow!

A new year and a new option has made it possible for me to present images from our Portrait Sessions and travel photography in a different way!

A trip to Gettysburg, PA in May 2009 resulted in the perfect set of photographs for this purpose. I posted how this trip came about last year and you can read it here:
http://delapaphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/self-assignment-in-gettysburg-pa.html

I am pleased to share this presentation with the BCC families who were involved in this unique event. I enjoyed meeting many of you and listening to your children sing.

The music is provided by the Greece Choral Society, directed by Ralph Zecchino, accompanied by Sandy Zecchino, a group with which I was singing when this recording was made.

TURN UP THE VOLUME AND ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter