Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Ties

This past week has been filled with amazing happenings for my family. On Tuesday, our daughter attended an open call for models held in Batavia. She asked me to come along since she was wary that it might be a scam. So many of these things are.

She found the right classified ad to answer!

The Keen Agency is a reputable, qualified talent agency that came to our area because they are getting calls to supply models here. They are based in Pennsylvania and many of the models they represent now are from the NYC, PA and Boston area. That makes it difficult for them to get to Western New York. This was the perfect opportunity for Morgan to join a firm which will handle jobs around our part of the state. She's very excited and is looking forward to her first go see.

I'm very proud of her for setting this all up on her own and wish her love and best wishes as she starts a new chapter in her life. She also writes a great frugal fashion blog at www.treasurextrove.blogspot.com so check it out to see what's up.

Next up - our son and daughter in law and the Great Book Launch. (as soon as I get the photos uploaded and sorted)

I thought I'd share some of the photographs we took for her portfolio. Let me know how you like the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter