Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Websites Launched

What an exciting week it's been!

Two wonderful friends of mine have launched new websites this week. I have been a small part of each and am very excited by the opportunity to work with such great people.

I've been working with, Debra Ross, www.kidsoutandabout.com, for many years now.
I began by creating portraits of her family at special times in their lives and offering Portrait Sessions for Giveaways on the website. This evolved in to something more when Deb began using some of my images to illustrate articles and then, by my writing some "how to" and "where to" articles of my own.
http://rochester.kidsoutandabout.com/node/2432

Yesterday Deb launched her brand new website which uses my image of the Rochester Skyline in the header on the Home Page! I am thrilled! Deb's portrait above, also taken by me, was included in an article published today by the Examiner. http://bit.ly/9G0x1f 

The new site makes browsing easier, has a new, easy to find calendar on the home page, has many giveaways and is full of information to keep any family busy every day of the year.

Congratulations Deb! I'm looking forward to being the "Official KOA Photographer" for many years to come.



The second site launched today and I am thrilled to announce that I am a featured artist for this momentous occasion.

Ithaca Stock http://www.ithacastock.com was begun by my friend and colleague, Monroe Payne, who is also a professional photographer from Ithaca, NY.  He saw the need for images created locally for local businesses and decided he would be the one to fill the need.

I finally have a place to show and sell the thousands of stock images I have in my collection! I am so appreciative of all Monroe's efforts to give clients a place to find images they need and then match them up with photographers who are ready to supply them.

Congratulations Monroe! You are the best and we're going to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter