Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Newsletter

Hooray for Spring and nice weather in our area. I look forward to meeting new clients and seeing current friends to create some beautiful location portraits. 


It's been my pleasure to capture family memories like this for so many people during my photographic career and this year will be another great one.


I'm also very pleased to be working with a new service that allows me to send out regular newsletters! The first one went out yesterday and I hope it contains some information you can use. You can read the newsletter by clicking this link.  http://mim.io/446a3


You can sign up to receive the newsletter at the very bottom of this page if you scroll all the way down. I hope you'll join me.  


Contact me to reserve a Session date and we'll get together to plan how we'll capture your special memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeLapa Photography Newsletter